Terms and Conditions
- All bookings with a minor are subject to review and approval by the Massive Holiday. If the consent of a parent, guardian or any other person is required by applicable law for any minor to travel, the accompanying adult is responsible for securing all consents, documentation and ensuring that they and the minor(s) meet all legal requirements to travel, to enter into and depart from applicable countries and regions. Massive Holiday will not be responsible for any fees, damages, or losses incurred as a result of any failure to secure necessary consents, permits, and approvals.
- You are required to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the tour in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and curtailment. The choice of insurer is the sole discretion of the client.
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Itineraries are a sample of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well-being.
- In case of special journey and high peak season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan) a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling. Please contact your insurance carrier for details.
- Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary and we will provide only Base category rooms in the Hotels in the all packages. If you want upper category Rooms so confirm before the book of the room otherwise massive holiday is not responsible.
- In case of break down or accident of Cab where Cab Operator has been unable to make alternative arrangement, Massive Holiday shall provide proportionate refund to User for uncovered distance. Any claims, liabilities or legal costs arising out of such event shall be borne by the Cab Operator.
- If payment is by Cheque, payment should be made at least 01 week before the delivery of documents/travel date otherwise we release booking.
- Massive holiday reserved right if you deposit Rs. 1, 99,999/- in a financial year and if you deposit more than this, you will have to pay 100% penalty.
- For the services contracted, some advance payment should be made to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
- You are required to give us 20% As a Token/Booking amount in advance.
- Remaining part of the amount should be paid 40% after Package confirmation.
- And remaining part of the amount 40% you can pay on arrival to the commencement of our services.
- 30 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour/service cost.
(OR you can adjust your advance token amount in future booking)
- 15 days prior to arrival: 40% of the Tour/service cost.
- 10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost.
- 07 Days prior to arrival: No Refund
- Massive Holiday hold the right to decide on the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Besides above, in certain cases like Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (Christmas/ New Year) or during fairs/festivals, full payment may be required in order to hold space on Confirmed Basis.